09 Oct 2019
Hong Kong has the fifth largest stock exchange in the world and has one of the largest concentrations of corporate headquarters in Asia Pacific. Since its independence as a sovereignty in 1997, its free market economy has attracted the interest of international investors worldwide. (www.thebalance.com)
How do I invest in Hong Kong?
If you have recently moved to Hong Kong for work, or are planning on relocating soon, then investing in this Asian super power economy could be rewarding and a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
The first step is to contact an Acuma consultant, who can advise you on the best investment strategy that suits your individual financial circumstances, whether it be for retirement, wealth building or savings.
Benefits of investing in Hong Kong
• Leading global economy – Hong Kong has a free market economy and is one of the most important financial centres in the world.
• Hong Kong is in the centre of Asia where many of the largest emerging economies are based.
• Transparent regulatory system provides a healthy climate for new investors and entrepreneurs.
• Investment income is exempt from tax in Hong Kong. Check if there are double taxation treaties in place with your home country as you may be liable for tax on foreign income.(expatbriefing.com)
Acuma Hong Kong is part of one of the world’s leading financial Advisory consultancies for expats living abroad.
They have many years experience and knowledge of expat affairs and investments, have exclusive partnerships with global and reputable institutions, and can tailor make a tax efficient investment plan that suits your current financial situation in Hong Kong.
Contact Acuma Hong Kong to set up an appointment to discuss investments in the Hong Kong market. [email protected]
Please note, the above is for education purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should always contact your Acuma adviser for a personal consultation.
* No liability can be accepted for any actions taken or refrained from being taken, as a result of reading the above.